Win/Loss & W2G Requests

  • Win/Loss & W2G Requests


Newport Racing & Gaming Players Club Members who need a copy of their Win/Loss Statement can submit a request online here.

If you won a taxable jackpot during the year, you were given Form W2G-1099 at the time of your jackpot award, but you may request a copy here.

Win/Loss and W2G-1099 Statement Requests
Request Your Statement Here

Turfway Park Racing & Gaming

Need a statement from Turfway Park Racing & Gaming?

Request Your Statement Here